Sunday, May 15, 2011

Intro to Dean's Naked Wings

For those of you who know what the GL series motorcycles from Honda are, there is little need for discussion. Those who are not familiar, I encourage you to investigate the internet fully, as there are a number of web sites dedicated to these fine 2 wheelers. NGWclub.com is but one source of information and expertise pertaining to these bikes.
My purpose for this blog is my personal involvement with these machines. About 3 years ago I bought an '81 CB650 from a friend, only to refurish and ride it for the next year. Soon thereafter I bought an 81 GL1100, cleaned it up. It is my daily rider, and soon got a '77 GL1000. My current project.
I hope to show by photos and text some of my handywork. I hope it will inspire others to find an old GL and do I as so many before me have done. Have a little fun and enjoy these great machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment