Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fuel Injection Install

This installment shows the FI as of September 2014, there was some adjustments that had to be made to get it all in as planned. Aside from a couple minor issues, I am pleased with the look of the thing. I hope to have it running in a couple of weeks, given availability of time to work on it.

Here we have the induction viewed from the right side, I had to shorten the fuel rail in the foreground and re orient the pressure regulator to fit in the space allowed, this includes removing the bottom half of the gussets at the rear cross member. Nothing a visit to Harbor Freight can't solve. Bear in mind that I had done extensive frame reinforcements in the early stages of bike construction, just for this reason. I do not recommend removing structure without compensation.

 This view is from the front, TPS is visible as well as the wiring harness.
 View from left side of bike.
 Looking down , front is to left.


No comments:

Post a Comment